Job Responsibilities : Operation Associate
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company : Lexplosion
Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 0-2 yr
We are looking for qualified applicants to fill in the position of Operations Associate. Applicants must have experience of at least 2 years (0-2) in various legal roles. Applicants having past experience in Corporate and secretarial laws along with SEBI and FEMA regulatory compliance, due diligence, etc. are a must.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Regulatory Compliance Identification for upcoming changes in law, identification of new case laws and newly enacted law.
- Engaging with clients on need basis and doing researches for queries raised by various clients.
- Creating regulatory update summaries and sharing with clients on a real-time basis and also updating Lexplosion Client databases.
- Understanding client operations / structure and identifying laws and compliances applicable to them.
- Creation of monthly update reports for clients.
- Preparing complex regulatory compliance obligations for Lexplosion’s clients in light of the applicable legal provisions.
- Conducting extensive legal research on queries raised by clients with a quick turnaround time.
- Carrying out due diligence on various Labour, Environment, Health and Safety and Industry specific laws for clients either for on-site locations / off-site locations.
- Having detailed knowledge of the Lexplosion products to provide training to clients.
- Creating checklist of compliance obligations by categorizing responsibilities against each obligation.
- Review of client contracts
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to manage tight timelines well
- Have knowledge and understanding of how compliance and risk assessment is important for an industry
- Clear interpretation of legal provisions
- Ability to extract compliance obligations from complex legal provisions
- Good interacting skills
- Urge to take up responsibilities and assist team members during tight timelines
Required Skill Set
CA / CS with fluency in written and spoken English and good analytical skills.
What we offer
- Growth and leadership opportunities within the organization.
- Work with day-to-day changes in law and increasing knowledge of legal implications in various industries.
- Opportunity to work on projects of large clients.
- Opportunity to be a player in the LegalTech and Regulatory compliance market.
Only through Email ([email protected])Apply Now