Job Responsibilities : Trainee Reporter
Salary : 10000 – 20000 per month
Company : Connectify Media
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Graduation
Experience requirements : Fresher
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Reporter/Journalist (Multimedia) to join our team. This role is based in All over India on local terms and conditions, so we are looking for a candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Researching and sourcing news, videos and other related information for your assigned content vertical.
2. Develop stories along with supporting images to be published.
3.Evaluating news for authenticity and checking with sources to ensure the correctness of published stories.
4. Report news on tight deadlines, which includes making calls, asking tough questions, and aggressively pursuing a story when needed
5. Create and send weekly newsletter /reports and
Working closely with video editors to facilitate efficient output.
6. Write and publish multiple pieces on a daily basis, ranging from quick 400- word items to in- depth multi- page pieces.
7. Ensuring all video texts/write-ups follow a consistent writing style & required synergy in content as per the briefs.
8. Fact-checking, proofreading and editing final translated versions of the video content.
9. Monitoring all feeds from various news sources, keeping up with all the local and global current affairs
10. Work closely with colleagues to plan and execute upcoming filming schedules
11. Develop fresh angles and offer new insights for readers & viewers
12. Call on various agencies/individuals to get the appropriate information or contact details and news
13. Stay on top of all the news events coming out of the sector and be able to follow- up on it.
1. Degree Or Diploma in Journalism, Communications, or relevant field.
2. Superb communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
3. You will have a flair for creative writing, able to bring new and interesting angles to stories.
4. Interests in environmental issues and knowledge of environmental developments across the world is important
5. Creative, strategic mindset to support the growth of franchises.
6. Active on social media platforms.
7. Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
8. Understanding of Video Production Process.
Contact No : 9871981949