Job Responsibilities : Customer Executive
Salary : 25000 – 35000 per month
Company : TRIDGE
Location : Remote Work
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor Degree
Experience requirements : 0-1 yr
– Communicating effectively and efficiently with our customers
– Converting inbound sales leads to actual sales conversion
– Getting feedback from our users regarding product usage, as well as promptly answering any questions regarding pricing and other general, administrative inquiries
– Coordinating with the HQ Operations & Product team to deliver any product feedback and suggestions
– Working 7:30 PM ~ 4:30 AM (IST) to cover America Eastern Standard Time (9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM GMT-5)
– Over 2 years of experience in Customer Support / Customer Service
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Client first mindset
– Problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure
– The opportunity to work with top talents with team members from over 90 countries, where we celebrate everyone’s diverse backgrounds and work together to constantly fuel new and innovative ideas
– Be a part of the in-demand ag-tech industry, where our user base extends to 190 countries, with our notable customers being Walmart, Dole, Sysco, Carrefour, and more
– Enhance your career skills with our fast-growing team, where we value all of our member’s contributions, big or small
A Peek Into the Backbones of Tridge:
– Data-driven intelligence: Managing more than 10 billion market price points and 100 billion Export data points. Providing smart market analysis of these data points so that users don’t drown in the numbers.
– Global expansion: 100 team players working in 40 different countries. We expect to grow to 150-200 partners by the end of the year, and are currently building an in-house management solution to fully support our global operation.
– AI-backed operation: Auto-selection process to detect meaningful contents and systematically tag attributes. Use of statistical machine learning to tap into the expansive pool of related market information and product database.
– Trusted online reputation: High traffic inflow of Multinational Corporations, Global Consulting Agencies, prestigious universities, and a million other top-tier businesses through Google search engine optimization.
– Cultural diversity: Working with smart, unique, and goal driven individuals from diverse backgrounds to quickly adapt to the fast evolving nature of the field and implement a horizontal corporate culture.
– Trade digitalization: Pioneers of the Global B2B Trade Market Digitalization.
Using state-of-the-art technology and our extensive in-house global human network, Tridge penetrates into the core of the $2 trillion global market in the Food and Agriculture industry. As a leading global B2B platform, our goal is to solve information asymmetry, a common challenge in the Trade Industry, and therefore achieve market equilibrium. We dare to imagine becoming the “Google” of international trade, where everyone will have the opportunity to reap the benefits of global trade.
“Tridge” is an abbreviation for “Transaction Bridge,” which stems from our mission to “bridge the gap” in today’s trade industry. The path to achieving such a goal is extremely tough and complex, yet so rewarding in many aspects. As we expand our service and increase responsibilities, we welcome great additions to our Product Team. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are up to such commitment and willing to achieve this goal with us.
We expect our team members to be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and ready for any challenges ahead. It’s essential for every member of the team to have ownership of their work as well as the ability to balance efficiency and effectiveness. As challenging as the journey may be, Tridge prides itself on being able to provide the best and most flexible working environment for our talents.