Job Responsibilities: Telehealth Nurse Practitioner
Salary: 120000 per YEAR
Location: Remote US
Advance your career to a whole new level from the comfort of your own home providing much-needed healthcare services to underserved communities via state-of-the-art tele-video technology as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) with MediTelecare the nation’s largest telehealth company! We provide in-person telehealth and also hybrid services so there are multiple options within our company.
In this exciting Nurse Practitioner (NP) – the role you will enjoy job autonomy while also being a vital member of a supportive and capable team that will help you pave a path to a successful and bright future. Here your input and ideas are welcomed and will make an immeasurable difference in helping shape the future of our company and the industry as a whole. As part of the MediTelecare family, you will receive an attractive competitive hourly wage as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Take that important step up in your career! Apply for MediTelecare’s Nurse Practitioner (NP) job opening today!
Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Responsibilities
- Conduct live and interactive clinical assessments of patients providing treatment protocols prescribing or recommending behavioral medications and providing medication management from your home office via tele-video technologies
- Work closely with our collaborating psychiatrists where required by state law or independently but within an interdisciplinary team including other nurse practitioners psychologists clinical pharmacists and physicians
- Complete patient notes in our Electronic Health Records system
- Virtually provide in-service education at facilities; participate in staff meetings as needed
- Provide consultation to facility staff on nursing practice and psychopharmacology including writing orders for medications as appropriate
- Participate in case reviews consultations and utilization review
- Respond to urgent calls from the facility and facilitate problem-solving
- Stay current on telehealth issues and legislation
Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Qualifications
- Advanced practice nursing degree from an accredited university
- Valid NP license for the state in which you practice or in the process of obtaining it (may be asked to obtain multi-state licensure)
- State-controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it; DEA certificate or in the process of obtaining it
- Hold a collaborative agreement or attestation with a physician by the regulations of the state in which you practice