Job Responsibilities : English Teacher Expert
Salary : 25000 – 30000 per month
Company : Vedantu
Location : Work from Home(Virtual)
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor’s Degree in English Subject
Experience requirements : 0-2 year
About the role!
Subject Matter Experts are the secret behind Vedantu’s high quality learning content. They are responsible for creating and designing top notch learning content, which in turn will be used by the students to aide and enhance their conceptual understandings. Our student obsession is the guiding force in creating quality content for the students.
What will you be doing?
- Curriculum and content design for high school or secondary grades suitable for online teaching and learning.
- The content design should use best pedagogical practices – identify key learning objectives, use lesson flow that enhances students’ learning and use appropriate visual aids such as image/diagrams, gifs, and short video clips.
- Create storyboards through brainstorming with the team.
- Coordinate with the graphic media team to create necessary visual aids to be used in content.
- Design in-class and post class assessments and worksheets.
- Create, update & review supplementary content materials like short notes, assignments, tests, quizzes, Mock test series etc.
- Plan and execute projects to meet timelines.
- Be responsible for achieving Learning experience and Learning outcome improvement goals.
- Track student performance data and feedback. Use them to identify gaps in content design/delivery and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain the established quality parameters for content pieces of the subject in the target course
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good pedagogical skills. Prior teaching experience would be an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in curriculum design. Freshers with excellent pedagogical/teaching skills can also be considered
- Proficient in working with Google Suite/Microsoft Office (Spreadsheet/Excel/Doc/Word, PPT/Slides etc.)
- Good logical thinking and aptitude skills. Candidates with creative bent of mind will be desired
- Ability to collaborate and work across the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a responsible, accountable, and organized person with exemplary traits of working in a team
- Enthusiastic to work in a growing start-up environment with tight deadlines while maintaining quality