Job Responsibilities: Enterprise Sales Representative
Salary: $1,20,000 per year
Educational requirements: BA/BS degree required.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive with Amazon Web Services focused on the nonprofit market, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy that focuses on customer success, building mind share and driving broad use of Amazon’s utility computing services to support their mission.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments, has a strong technical interest, and has a passion for nonprofits. She/he should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute an account coverage plan with aggressive revenue targets. A background that includes strategic engagement within the mission areas at the CxO level and with IT leadership and architects, will be critical to success.
Roles & Business:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and within the industry vertical
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services specific to the CxO level.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- · Experience of outside technology-related sales or business development experience.
- Experience supporting Enterprise-sized charity organizations
- View Full Job Description