Job Responsibilites : Outbound Call Center Representative – Work From Home – Multiple Shifts Available
Company : Amerisave Mortgage Corporation
Location : Remote USA
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is seeking full-time Call Center Representatives to work in our outbound call center. This is an exciting opportunity to make an immediate impact on the growth and success of our business. This position will initiate contact, screen and transfer leads to our team of Mortgage Loan Officers. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills.
No prior mortgage experience is required!
We offer PAID training and a competitive compensation plan based on individual performance.
At AmeriSave, we’re one team with one shared dream – to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work – whether from home or in the office
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Using state of the art telephony, manage high volume of calls with existing or potential homeowners who have shown interest in either refinancing or purchasing a home
- Manage a high call volume, emails and SMS (text) in order to enable our sales staff to maintain a full pipeline of prospects
- Pre-screen potential borrowers by confirming basic information
- Establish and maintain a friendly rapport with customers and overcome objections by understanding their goals and interests
- Transfer interested consumers to the Loan Officers
- Set appointments with consumers for the Loan Officers
- Deliver exceptional customer service to potential and existing customers
- Telemarketing and/or customer service experience (inbound/outbound) preferred
- Previous collection, banking, financial services, or mortgage experience a plus
- Must be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- Must be articulate and able to quickly develop rapport with customers over the phone
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage high volume of calls
- Ability to counter customer objections
- Must be independent, self-motivated and organized
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California