Job Responsibilites: Overnight Customer Support Representative – Vimeo (Ext), US Based Only
Company : Mod Squad
Location : Remote US
Vimeo T1 Overnight Opportunity!
ModSquad has partnered with Vimeo, and we have an exciting opportunity for high achievers who pride themselves on the quality of their efforts, and who thrive in fast-paced environments. We are urgently looking for enthusiastic and skilled Community Service Representatives to work with our amazing client – Vimeo!
At the top of their industry, Vimeo has the largest online community for film and video which means only taking the best of the best!
Orientation and Nesting Hours (all times PST):
First week: 8 hours of program orientation daily (40 hours total), from 6 am to 3 pm with one hour unpaid lunch
Weeks 2, 3 and 4: Successful applicant will self-schedule at least 25 hours per week for the remaining orientation weeks.
During Week 2, applicants will have 8 hours shadowing session
**The first 3 weeks of project nesting will be conducted during daytime hours.
Project Hours (all times PST):
6 am – 6 pm, Monday – Sunday
Minimum Weekly Availability: 25 hours
At least 90 days
***PRO TIP 1*** Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
***PRO TIP 2*** Please make sure that your resume reflects the required experience.
What You’d Be Doing:
- Answering customer service questions primarily via email with the possibility of adding phone and chat support in the future.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails.
- Being thorough in both research and critical thinking to fully address customer questions.
What Are We Looking For:
- Has amazing written English communication skills
- Is internet savvy
- Is able to troubleshoot/research issues
- Has strong typing skills (60+ wpm)
- Is very empathetic and always able to put themselves in the customer’s shoes.
- Pays excellent attention to detail and has an ability to recognize patterns
- Is comfortable with critical thinking and following workflows
- Is able to multitask in multiple windows and programs
- Has great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- A PC or Mac (please no Chromebook)
- Windows 8+ or higher
- Mac OS 10 or higher
- Doesn’t mind working weekends or holidays
- Is able to commit to 30 hours per week (overnight) for the next 90 days
- Is able to commit to 40 hours (1 week) between 6am PST – 3pm PST for project orientation and work 3 weeks of day time hours (30 hours per week) before moving to the overnight team
- You’ve got a leg up if you have Zendesk experience (and two legs up for customer service experience )
- Experience in/passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
What To Expect:
- Engaged Project Managers
- Engaged Team Members
- A work culture that encourages the drive to succeed and improve
- Open-door policy for feedback and suggestions
- Challenging Orientation to prepare you for a challenging project
***PRO TIP*** Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport