Job Responsibilites : 2nd Shift Customer Service Rep – Work from Home in Arizona
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
MUST RESIDE IN THE PHOENIX, AZ METRO AREA
The Customer Service Representative works in the Afterhours Centralized Call Center. The CSR responds to inbound calls from Medicaid members and provides excellent customer service. We support multiple states by assisting with an array of inquiries from members of their respective populations.
This position is based in Phoenix, AZ and the ability to telework full time is required.The hours for the second shift CSR start at 1:55PM and end at 10:25PM during the weekdays. Start times during the week change to 3PM at the end of DST. On the weekends, the hours will be different and are based on business need.Production schedules require the CSR to work both weekends days. Work schedules do not frequently change. Our department is open 24/7 on the weekends and on company holidays.Training is held Monday-Friday, both in the office and virtually.
Provides exceptional telephone customer service to Aetna Medicaid members. Researches and provides accurate information response to member questions and inquiries. Timely and accurately documents each call. Achieves high scores in the post-call survey. Meets call handling performance goals – average handle time, adherence, etc..Meets call quality goals. Demonstrates excellent attendance and reliability. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates proficiency with maneuvering through several computer applications and systems. Demonstrates proficiency in working remotely. Conducts business in a professional manner.
- Work will be remote. Must be within 50 miles of Phoenix location in the event of technical issues.
- Minimum of two years in customer service, preferably in a call center
- Proficient at multitasking, especially at using various multiple computer applications at once
- Experience in working remotely is a plus
- Excellent attendance and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve performance standards
- Proficient at basic computer functionalities and troubleshooting
- Proven success with using resources to provide solutions
- Experience with working remotely
- Experience in the health care industry, preferably in a call center setting
- Knowledgeable in Medicaid and Medicare
- Proven strong performance attendance records
- HS Diploma or equivalent
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.