Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
Salary: 17 per HOUR
Company: NORC at the University of Chicago
Location: Remote US
Telephone Interviewers are primarily responsible for screening and interviewing respondents over the phone. No sales or quotas! They talk to people across the country from all walks of life and even from around the world to obtain information on issues such as health care employment and education. The data collected provides insight for informed decisions and contributes to a better understanding of important issues facing American society.
- Competitive pay: Excellent starting wage of $17.90 per hour ($15.40 base pay plus $2.50 COVID premium pay). If changes occur to the COVID Premium Pay employees will be provided a 4-week advance notice.
- Possibilities for promotion and pay increase within the first nine months and then every six months
- Flexible hours: Work between 20-28 hours by selecting from available evening and weekend shifts
- Convenient location
- Paid orientation and training
- All NORC employees and contractors – including those working remotely – must be fully vaccinated (as defined by current CDC guidance) against COVID-19. NORC is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Must be a self-motivated individual of at least 18 years of age that can adhere to a work schedule.
- Must be able to sit and use a telephone headset dial telephone numbers use a computer keyboard and read a script off a standard-size computer monitor for up to four (4) hours continuously.
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment is required.
- All employees hired for this position must present evidence of their identity and authorization to work in the United States (I-9 documentation).
Click Here : [su_utton url=”https://www.indeed.com/applystart?jk=a191023b431d9ae9&from=vj&pos=bottom&mvj=0&spon=0&sjdu=YmZE5d5THV8u75cuc0H6Y26AwfY51UOGmh3Z9h4OvXhLvOl_INbpDN-99cVq7nFLnUUKYs5yKqp3Fg7KgmoxhA&vjfrom=serp&astse=ec9000040e5eea66&assa=4173 ” size=”6″]Apply Now[/su_button]