Job Responsibilities: Scientist, In Vitro Biology (non-PhD)
Salary: 80000 per YEAR
Location: Remote US
Why Patients Need You
Pfizer’s purpose is to deliver breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Research and Development is at the heart of fulfilling Pfizer’s purpose as we work to translate advanced science and technologies into the therapies and vaccines that matter most. Whether you are in the discovery sciences ensuring drug safety and efficacy or supporting clinical trials you will apply cutting-edge design and process development capabilities to accelerate and bring the best in class medicines to patients around the world.
- BA/BS degree with 6+ years or MA/MS degree with 4+ years experience in Molecular or Cellular Biology Genetics Pharmacology (or a comparable biological science) in an academic or pharmaceutical/biotech environment.
- Experience in cell culture genetic manipulation of cells such as CRISPR siRNA or transfection.
- Basic laboratory skills including ELISA Western blotting quantitative real-time PCR immune precipitation and preparation of solutions and reagents.
- Well-versed in experimental design and in the analysis and interpretation of results.
- Ability to troubleshoot methodologies and experimental results.
- Excellent organization and planning skills the ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently or as part of a team strong motivation with a dedicated work ethic.
- Possess strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to present at both internal and external meetings