Location : Jaipur. Rajasthan
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Roles and Responsibilities :
As a Verifier, you will be required to:
1. Review Documents of different format and quality.
2. Correct or Edit any incorrect details captured by the Ocrolus proprietary systems
3. Perform reconciliation of various amounts captured from reviewed documents to ensure high
accuracy and identify discrepancies
Skills Required :
1. The minimum typing speed required is 25 W.P.M. with 95% accuracy.
2. Basic Understanding of financial documents and Terminologies.
3. Understanding of basic accounting concepts would be an added advantage.
4. Both Freshers and Experienced can apply (Prior experience in Data Entry is Preferred).
1. Its a Pay per task process, with no upper cap on earnings.
2. No limits on earnings for top performers.
Our employees are incredible individuals – that’s the only kind we hire – and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.