Job Responsibilities : Remote US-Based Project Manager – Sydney Hours
Salary : $90000 per year
Company : Brafton
Location : Remote us
The project manager would need to be based out of the United States but would work predominantly with clients based in the APAC region, primarily Australia. As such, this role requires nontraditional working hours to align with clients’ schedules. Working hours would be approximately 4pm-1am ET/1pm-10pm PT.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serving as the client’s ultimate internal advocate.
- Creating and maintaining client-facing delivery schedules and updating Atlas accordingly.
- Tracking tasks and deliverables for his or her accounts on a monthly basis in Atlas.
- Working with the production teams to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are created on-time and on-brief.
- Serving as the gatekeeper for all production deliverables: Reviewing work to ensure it’s on-brief and providing production with feedback and guidance whenever necessary
Key Success Factors:
To be successful, a project manager requires:
- Exceptional communication skills with colleagues and clients alike.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Strong editorial and written communication skills.
- Good people skills.
- Attention to detail.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes
Competitive incentive plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, Flex Work Schedule, Paid Time Off and more! To learn more about Brafton, visit www.brafton.com
Click Here : Apply Now