Job Responsibilities : Proof Reader, Creative Operations
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Energizer
Location : Remote US
- Responsible to ensure all primary packaging deliverables content is accurate according to the brief/content supplied and brand consistencies are adhered to.
- Proofread and spellcheck that the digital artwork / proofs being produced are accurate to the brief/content supplied.
- To provide feedback on errors to production team in a timely manner.
- To use standardized work procedures to ensure an accurate permanent asset database is maintained.
- To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record QC errors on all jobs.
- Provide input into development of QC process based on team needs.
- Continuous education/training on the Legal, Regulatory and Marketing Guidelines.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working with digital artwork files and proofing tools.
- Experience proofreading.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Good working knowledge of various graphic applications, Abode products in a Mac environment preferable.
- Ability to read multiple languages (Spanish, French Canadian, Portuguese) a plus.
Come Join Us!
Energizer offers a competitive total rewards package which includes a range of health, wellness and retirement savings coverage, paid time off and holidays, and many opportunities to learn, develop and grow. At Energizer, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.