Job Responsibilities : tech recruiter- remote
Salary : $21 per hour
Company : Randstad sourceright usa
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Tech Recruiter / Tech Sourcing Specialist
Be Everywhere. Meet Everyone.
Without even walking out your front door.
Hello future colleague.
You are just one click away from recruiting for the most diverse brands across North America, including many Fortune 500 tech giants. Being part of Randstad Sourceright means travelling from Consumer Goods to High tech, from Silicon Valley to Wall Street, from San Diego to New York without having to walk out your front door.
Your talent is valued here.
Do you see what no one else is seeing?
Can you find that elusive talent no one else can find?
Do you know how to make this ethical hacker fall in love with that tech giant?
Will you offer that hire that will program an AI yet to exist?
Can you coach a veteran to get the best scrum master job in the industry?
Will you be the one who hires the person building the next 6G network?
Is that you? Are you one of us?
Come and join a globally recognized market leader that believes in rewarding talent and changing people’s lives. Bring your point of view, embrace your advancement opportunities and travel around the world and across all industries from the comfort of your home.
The possibilities are endless.
From recruiter to CEO.
Before applying, Mike, our CEO, wants you to know that starting as a recruiter gave him all the skills he needed to lead the next generation of talent acquisition experts. What will your story be?
You are a strategic and consultative partner to our clients’ leadership and hiring managers – developing and executing their talent acquisition strategy.
- You are the advisor to the business from market intelligence to incredible technology hires
- You design creative and out-of-the-box sourcing and recruiting strategies to develop a diverse and robust candidate pipeline – technology talent is your sweet spot
- You leverage employer brand to inspire a deep relationship between your tech candidates and your clients’ brands
- You implement and lead the latest talent acquisition technologies keeping your digital fluency at the top of your professional game
What do we need from you?
- Successful experience in a tech recruiting & sourcing role
- Data fluency
- Great relationship and influencing skills
- A strategic mind that enjoys the big picture
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM expertise
- Google professional suite experience
- High School Diploma, GED or bachelor’s degree
What will we offer you?
- A great environment and work/life balance: we are rated 4.4 on Glassdoor – the highest inside the industry
- A portfolio of brands, industries and clients to explore whilst you advance your career
- Above market total compensation
- All the newest HR, search & match, selection, marketing and data innovations you will need to be exceptional in your role
- A role that stays flexible – we’ve been supporting our clients remotely for more than 15 years giving you the opportunity to build your career from your home office
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Direct Sourcing and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We believe in equal opportunities.
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.