Job Responsibilities: interview screener
Company: Randstad source right
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help
companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s
experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the
contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP)
programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Screener, you will be responsible for proactively reviewing candidates to determine if they
meet the requirements and job experience. Based on this information, you will contact
candidates to prescreen and determine if they will be scheduled to speak with a Hiring Manager
to proceed in the process. You will analyze the areas/territories you are scheduling for to
ensure knowledge of openings. Phone calls may also be required encouraging candidates to
complete testing for the positions.
The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily
activity to maintain schedule quota levels and complete the hiring managers interview schedule
daily in addition to reporting is imperative.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 6 months of candidate screening experience
- Minimum 6 months experience with Google products and Microsoft Office
- Experience making 40+ outbound calls per day
- Experience, courses, projects, or intern experience related to social media, data analysis or
- Demonstrated evidence of strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
- Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions
based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected
veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Click Here : Apply Now