Job Responsibilites : Entry Level Bilingual Recruiter/Sales Trainee
Salary : $50,000 a year
Company : Aerotek
Location : Providence, RI 02903 US
Overview: Why Aerotek?
Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within; the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path.
As a Recruiter, you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Partner with your Account Manager to identify top accounts, target skill sets, and key market segments
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let’s talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $50,000 plus unlimited earning potential through commissions after your hourly training period. If you work hard and perform well in the job, your compensation will grow quickly. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Performance based incentives:
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid trip
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
Click Here : Apply Now