Job Responsibilities: Employment Specialist – Recruiting Internal Associate
Company: Randstad source right
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
Recruiting Internal Associate
As a Recruiting Internal Associate, you will be responsible for creation, extension and negotiation of offers: discussion, drafting, the approval process and extension aspects of internal offers, providing guidance to the hiring team about compensation, immigration and relocation for candidates and navigating the difference in offer content from one profession to another and from one country to another. Successful candidates will have a strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year recruitment support, administration and/or customer service experience
Preferred qualifications include:
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Familiarity/comfort with Microsoft Office Suite, Google products & internet-based applications
- Commitment to customer service
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Focus on data compliance
- Confidence & resourcefulness
- Responsiveness & follow through
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize within a high volume and fast paced environment
- Easily adapts to process and direction change
Job responsibilities include:
- Being the main point of contact to assist the hiring manager (HM) with the complex offer process, including consulting with the HM, HR, and Compensation on hiring decisions, compensation and offer strategies.
- Preparing and presenting offers to candidates in the US and internationally.
- Utilize, maintain, and record candidate recruiting activity in the Recruiting Platform to legal and corporate regulations and standards.
- Deliver excellent candidate & client experiences.
- Respond within service level agreements to a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide guidance on offer process to Hiring teams, partners in Recruiting and HR.
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Click Here : Apply Now