Job Responsibilities: Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Salary : $75,000 – $104,000 a year
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Location: United States – Remote Work
Educational requirements: Postgraduate Degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in marketing, employer branding, or high volume recruitment OR 3+ years of related Amazon experience
The WFS Associate Attraction team is looking for seasoned marketing experts to join our team. We need people who can create successful marketing strategies to generate applications and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance overtime against a clear set of performance goals. This role will own the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategy for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top-of-funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract hourly candidates. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. You play an essential role in tracking market factors and changes in hourly candidate behavior which impact our success in attracting hourly employees, including projects such as market mapping and market intelligence. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
You will lead:
- Local brand strategy: utilize marketing savvy to articulate differentiated employment positioning, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop, tailoring for the local market
- Channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
- Candidate experience: Be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
- Advanced degree (MBA or another applicable advanced degree) OR 3+ years of postgraduate work experience with increasing responsibility.
- 2+ years experience in employment brand marketing.
- Proven track record of building, managing, and optimizing large-scale multi-channel, complex strategic marketing, and sourcing campaigns.
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically concerning campaign performance and experiment design/analysis.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Able to be detail-oriented while driving processes and managing goals.
- A love of solving hard problems.