Job Responsibilities : Mainframe Software Engineer III
Salary : $120000 per year
Company : Bank of America
Location : Remote us
- Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals.
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset.
- Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns.
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
- Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
- Automates manual release activities.
- Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack.
- 3-5 year experience with the following:
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Mainframe technology
- Proficient in COBOL, SAS, IMS, DB2
- Agile Methodology
- MS Office
- Able to work remotely and meet goals
- Able to work in a separate location and time zones from other team members
- Dedicated team player
Click Here : Apply Now