Job Responsibilites : Remote Bilingual (Spanish
Salary : $17.50 an hour
Company : GEICO
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
Remote Bilingual (Spanish-Speaking) Sales Representative – Tampa, FL
Salary: $17.50 per hour / $35,260 annually
Salary with a 220/2044 Florida Insurance License or equivalent: $19.50 per hour, $39,290 annually
Salary with a Bachelor’s Degree: $19.50 per hour, $39,290 annually
Salary with 220/2044 Florida Insurance License or equivalent AND Bachelor’s Degree: $20.00 per hour, $40,300 annually
+10% Bilingual Pay Differential
Potential to earn up to an additional $7,500 in monthly sales incentives once trained!
This position requires full Spanish fluency
Remote work opportunity: Work from the comfort of your home!
GEICO doesn’t just grow people’s wallets, we grow careers. Be an integral part of the 15 minutes that could save 15% or more. GEICO is looking for Remote Bilingual Sales Representatives who reside in the Tampa, FL metro area. This role is for goal-minded people with the drive to be their best. We invest in our people, and we’re ready to invest in you. You don’t have to have the know-how of all things insurance, but the know-how-to-get-the-answers. In this role, you’ll show our customers the value that comes with being a GEICO policyholder: preparing insurance quotes, advising customers on coverage, and converting quotes into new policies — all without making a single cold call. And all while growing your career. Because when you grow, we grow. Simple as that. So if you’d like to grow together, let’s talk.
Avanza profesionalmente con una compañía que valora la diversidad y la inclusión.
Esta oportunidad es ideal para estudiantes, futuros estudiantes y aspirantes que valoran el aprendizaje continuo, ya que nuestros Representantes de Ventas tienen el desafío constante de aprender y expandir su conocimiento de la industria de seguros y nuestra compañía. Además, GEICO favorece la cultura de “ascensos dentro de la empresa”, así que abundan las oportunidades para que avances profesionalmente y seas recompensado por el trabajo duro y la perseverancia.
Si disfrutas trabajar en un ambiente acelerado y competitivo y te apasionan las ventas, esta es tu oportunidad de ser parte de un equipo excepcional.
As a full-time Bilingual Sales Representative, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Prior sales experience
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Required for Remote Work:
A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Associates must meet performance standards to work remotely
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.