Job Responsibilities : Virtual Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Salary : $13 an hour
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
At Victoria’s Secret & Co., our Customer Care Services team is at the core of each interaction with our customer. Whether assisting customers with exchanges, billing questions, or simply selling and recommending our best products, our goal is to Make Every Interaction Count!
We are searching for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to join our team for the 2021 Holiday season. In this role, you will delight our customers by assisting them with ordering, sizing, checking availability and navigating our website.
If you fluent in both English and Spanish and passionate about retail and customer service, then this is the team for you!
All seasonal roles will be 100% Remote/Work From Home.
The Virtual Seasonal Bilingual Customer Service Representative will delight our customers by assisting them with ordering, sizing, checking availability and navigating our website. In this role, you could be responsible for taking incoming calls, emails or chats from customers regarding lost packages, exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing and a number of other questions. Every contact requires the representative to utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations to our customers and to act in a timely, tactful and professional manner at all times while assisting and resolving customer questions or concerns.
- The base rate of pay is $13.00 per hour.
- 10% per hour shift differential for any evening hours worked during the week as well as all day Saturday and Sunday
- 10% per hour bilingual shift differential
- Up to 40% discount at Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works
- Work from home
- 8 hours of holiday pay upon hire
- Live the brand values in all that you do and day-to-day interactions: The Customer Rules, Passion Leads to Success, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and It Matters How We Play the Game.
- Utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations to our customers
- Resolve customer issues while utilizing negotiation skills
- Efficiently handle inbound contacts from customers, resolving any issues, questions or concerns
- Enter information into the company database
- Interpret company policy and procedures in servicing customers
- Our business is open 24-hours a day/ 7 days a week and we anticipate having a variety of start times to choose from.
- During high volume peak weeks employees are required to work overtime and certain blackout days (Black Friday and Cyber Day)
**Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write in English and Spanish!
- Candidates must reside within Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, Texas or Tennessee.
- Remote work allowed. #LI-Remote.
- Must have customer service experience that involved making selling recommendations, resolving issues, utilizing negotiation skills, answering questions, providing information about policies & procedures
- Must have professional phone presentation and communication skills
- Must pass background check
- Basic typing/computer experience with excellent navigational skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to handle high contact volume while maintaining superior customer relations and service
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
- Personal Desktop or Laptop computer
- Two Screens or Large Format Screen
- Wired USB Headset with Microphone
- Wired Internet/Ethernet Connection
- Dedicated workspace free from distractions
Additional guidelines and requirements regarding workspace provided during selection process. For further details regarding tech requirements, please reach out to [email protected]
Please reach out to [email protected] for questions.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States