Job Responsibilities: Remote Customer Service Representative
Salary: $13 an hour
Company: BPO American
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
Start August 23rd. Schedule Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm.
Job Profile Summary
Provide superior customer service to attendees, exhibitors, and others utilizing service systems in a fast-paced environment
Customer Service is the primary point of contact for Attendee and Exhibitor guests needing assistance with registration, housing, and lead retrieval services through various forms of communication including, phone, chat, and email while executing the highest quality of service.
Reporting and Working Relationships
Reports to Project Manager and Customer Service Team Leads. Works closely with the clients including Registration, Housing, and Exhibitor Lead Sales.
Customer Service: Greeting Skills-Consistently uses the applicable greeting, maintains an appropriate pace, uses an upbeat and professional tone at all times, uses appropriate assisting statement. Account Management and System Knowledge-Verifies caller and customer accounting information correctly, efficiently uses all resources, documents account accurately. Call Handling Skills-Identifies callers issue quickly, correctly resolves the issue(s), follows correct escalation process, uses applicable hold process, follows appropriate transfer processes, effectively explains resolution to the caller, provides proper alternatives, and provides accurate information. Communication Skills-maintains a positive tone throughout the call, avoids using jargon, effectively controls the call, demonstrates professional call etiquette by using please and thank you, communicates at the callers level, demonstrates active listening skills, avoids rude or abrupt behaviors, demonstrates confidence, and appropriately and effectively expresses empathy and sympathy. Closing-Consistently thanks the caller for calling, consistently offers additional assistance, uses appropriate pleasantry, and consistently uses applicable wrap-up code.
- Minimum of one-year prior experience in a customer service environment, either in a call center or public/retail environment interacting with customers.
- Comfort with and ability to use multiple software systems in a multi-tasking environment. Required experience with Microsoft Office tools and various web browsers.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent active listening skills and empathy for others
- Ability to handle a busy environment, heavy workload, and multiple demands
- Dependable – reliable and on time for all scheduled shifts
- Self-motivated and resourceful trouble-shooting skills