Job Responsibilities : Graphic Designer (Remote)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Dispatch It
Location : Remote US
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Graphic Designer to support our marketing team. This high impact position will work to provide support through the creation and maintenance of marketing assets and content. You’ll be responsible for producing marketing images and graphics for the Dispatch website, blog, newsletters, email campaigns, advertisements, social media posts, product content, and more. From concept through execution, you’ll improve our customer and driver experience by bringing the Dispatch brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
This is a full-time exempt role (creative exemption) that reports to the Creative Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Executes all job duties in alignment with Dispatch’s core values, mission, and purpose
- Acts ethically, with integrity and complies legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity
- Encourages and fosters an inclusive environment. An environment where the strengths and expertise of our workforce are welcomed, amplified and exhibited in the work at Dispatch
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Dispatch, industry trends, and competition
- Collaborate with the marketing department to support our company goals, initiatives, and content marketing projects
- Help bring new ideas for design, imagery, and content creation to the team by using your expertise and eye for design
- Scope and create templates for Dispatch teams to be more efficient posting across channels and providing resources for stakeholders
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- A/B test graphics across various media
- Develop illustrations and other design concepts using software or by hand
- Maintain the internal image library for the Marketing team’s records
- Proof digital and print design pieces before publication to ensure consistent branding, voice and tone, and optimal quality
- Perform other duties as assigned (to be less than 10% of your responsibilities)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Critical thinker with superb problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle time effectively
- Ability to deliver extraordinary customer relationships with professionalism
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2 or 4-year degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience (required)
- 2+ years work experience as a graphic designer or content creator. Work samples required to apply for this position.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies (required)
- Experience designing for HubSpot and Webflow. This position must create assets for Dispatch teams that are mobile, tablet, and desktop-friendly.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and speaking skills (in English), as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of Dispatch’s various types of content
Click Here : Apply Now