Job Responsibilities: Remote Inbound Sales Consultant
Salary: From $11.83 an hour
Educational requirements: High School
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Remote Inbound Sales Consultant representing Intuit and working from the comfort, safety, and convenience of your own home. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint, Intuit is using technology to build solutions for challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
In this role, we’ll train you to become an expert on Intuit’s entire ecosystem of products. This knowledge will set you up to successfully tailor solutions to meet the specific needs of each customer. You’ll acquire new product users and grow existing customer’s usage of Intuit’s products.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- $11.83/hour plus incentive opportunities of up to $800 per month
- 100% Paid Training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement
- 100% free college tuition program through University of Arizona (online) after just one year of employment!
- Personal benefits of working from home including time, money, and environmental savings
Required qualifications, skills, and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- Proven Sales experience (2+ years preferred)
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, hard-wired internet, USB/corded headset, and quiet, distraction-free workspace (we’ll provide the computer!)
- Able to work a 40 hour per week schedule with 8.5-hour shifts between the hours of 9 am-9 pm Eastern time; working either Tuesday-Saturday OR Sunday-Thursday
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An unwavering positive attitude and a strong drive for results
- Openness to receiving feedback and applying and integrating the feedback to improve results