Job Responsibilities: Marketing and Communications Program Support – Interactive Ecosystems
Salary: $100000 per year
Location: Remote US
What’s In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
- We are looking for an exceptional Associate Marketing Manager to join our Interactive Marketing team to oversee and implement strategic marketing plans around our valued Ecosystem partnerships.
- This role will focus on the strategic marketing plans within and across the Ecosystem and content development, campaign execution, and operations related to each.
- This Associate Manager will deploy creative cross-channel marketing programs that promote our Ecosystem partnerships and work closely with our Interactive leadership team and Ecosystem stakeholders to ensure program success.
- The ideal candidate will maintain a strategic perspective under pressure, be solution-oriented and a problem solver, and remain a collaborative partner to marketing and business colleagues.
- Work closely with client Interactive Ecosystem Business Groups, Offering Leadership, and Interactive Marketing Leader to develop, manage and drive the execution of strategic marketing and sales enablement campaigns for client Interactive Ecosystem partners.
- Drive core program content components including, but not limited to: messaging, positioning, sales collateral, demo narratives, research and thought leadership, digital marketing, video, and capability assets.
- Team with industry, geography, and growth-platform marketing leads to maximize collaboration opportunities, ensure campaign alignment, and share the latest Ecosystem assets and content
- Identify and maximize external-facing opportunities across events, media, and digital channels to promote programs and build awareness
- Collaborate with the client Event team and Ecosystem partner event teams to ensure successful delivery of world-class events
- Educate our sales teams on programs and solutions of the Ecosystem by driving internal-facing activities and developing sales assets
- Bachelor’s Degree or other 4-year University Degree
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of multi-channel marketing experience (event marketing and development, PR and media processes, Internal Communications strategies, Digital marketing, Content production)
- Ability to work with a global team (US-based supervisor) and work remotely; ability to work well with teams and in managing vendors; ability to manage a budget;
- Client marketing experience preferred
- Partner marketing experience is highly desirable
- Broad overall business acumen
- Deep understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Strong budget management and financial reporting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Executive-level presence and influence
Click Here : Apply Now