Job Responsibilities : Virtual Data Entry (Data Entry Operator)
Salary : 15000 – 20000
Company : ARDEM Data Services Private Limited
Location : Remote Work (Working in Night Shift from Home )
Working hours: 8 Hours
Education requirements : Bachelor’s Degree
Skill : English Speaking
Experience requirements : Fresher
ARDEM Data Services, part of a US-based global professional services company, is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized “boutique” outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Our clients include fashion moguls, pop culture clients, and other household name brands! Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. With every person we add to our production team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white-glove service they desire.
We are looking for graduate candidates who could work with us during the Night Shift, i.e., 10:00 PM to 07:00 AM, five days a week.
· Perform data entry from various utility bill providers.
· Follow procedures and work instructions as applicable.
· Maintaining productivity and quality standards.
· Bachelor Degree, B-Tech, MBA
· Excellent Typing Skills (Min 40 WPM)
· Excellent English Language Reading/Comprehension
· Must be organized, accurate, and detail-oriented with the ability to independently and simultaneously prioritize multiple tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines; not losing sight of goals.
· Ability to work independently, think critically, communicate considerations and recommendations concisely.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively simplify policies and regulations.
· Ability to assess customer service issues, determine the proper course of action, and respond rapidly to requests.
· Flexible and capable of standing firm on his/her convictions with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
· Sound judgment and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential data.
· Proficiency and technical aptitude with MS Word and Excel.
Experience: 6 Months-1 Year
Resources- Laptop & Broadband connection required.
Department: Energy & Utilities
Speak with the employer