Job Responsibilities: Inbound Sales Agent
Salary: 13 per YEAR
Company: Public Storage
Location: Colorado Springs, CO US
Full-time work-from-home position!
Immediate participation in Sales Agent Bonus Plan!
- Receive inbound sales calls from customers; understand their storage needs and recommend an appropriate storage unit
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service and professionalism to all our customers
- Book reservations
- Attend one-on-one feedback sessions on sales performance and participate in team meetings to ensure success
- Adherence to your shift schedule and availability for calls meetings and training
- Other duties as assigned
- Hourly rate of $13.00 plus monthly bonus
- Five weeks of paid training with our training team in a virtual environment that supports your journey with us and enhances your skills
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Internal promotional and career opportunities
- 1+ years of sales and/or customer service experience required
- Call Center/Phone sales experience is a plus
- Prior work from home experience preferred
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
- Effective communication and sound listening skills
- Proven ability to build customer relationships via telephone
- Sales closing skills preferred
- Follow a sales process based on designed scripts
- Skills in languages other than English are a plus
To work from home you must have:
- Dedicated uninterrupted and quiet space to work
- High-speed home internet with a minimum speed of 20mbps download/10mbps upload
- To check your speed please visit http://openspeedtest.com/ and click on the “test” icon
- Smartphone; app used for verification
- Public Storage will provide the necessary equipment (laptop headset keyboard and mouse) to work from home
- The contact center operates 7 days a week from 3:00 am to 10 pm PST.
- Your initial training period is 5 weeks of remote classroom training.
- Days and hours of training:
- Monday-Friday from 7:00am-4:00pm PST or 8:00am- 5:00pm PST.
- Time off request(s) during training is discouraged and may not be available due to the classroom training program.
- Upon completion of training, your work schedule may include shifts during any of our operating days/times including nights and weekends. You must be flexible and available for scheduling