Job Responsibilities : Care Coordinator (Remote) Salary : $17 an hour Company : Forward Location : Remote US
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up combining hardware software and doctors under one roof.
We’re quickly expanding our telemedicine team and looking to bring on a motivated customer service professional to support our growing member base. As a Care Coordinator you’ll directly contribute to Forward’s mission of rebuilding our country’s broken healthcare system. Our ideal candidate is someone who is hardworking energized by helping others and is a determined problem-solver.
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Forward – What Quality Healthcare Should Look Like [Mashable]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
The Pivot to Virtual Care [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
We’re looking to bring on a motivated customer service professional who can help support our growing member base. Our ideal candidate is someone who is energized by helping others and is a determined problem-solver.
Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors mobile and AI. We’re quickly expanding our team and looking for a Care Coordinator who is hardworking and committed to helping Forward rebuild our country’s broken healthcare system.
You can read our story here and some recent press in USA Today Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver high-quality remote support via chat phone and email serving as one of the first responders to any inbound questions or requests from Forward members
- Facilitate care and streamline handoffs with other parties in the healthcare system ensuring that our members receive the highest quality care
- Demonstrate empathy and problem-solving skills as you answer questions address issues and coordinate with third parties
- Triage high responsibility issues and escalate medical concerns when necessary
- Iterate constantly leveraging user feedback and your operational experience to improve on what we’ve built
- Create loyalty among users by contributing to the overall Forward experience
- Work collaboratively with a team of peers to solve customer issues and complete clinical and administrative tasks on behalf of Forward’s doctors and nurse practitioners
- Competitive compensation starts at $17/hr. This role does not include medical or dental benefits.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work and you operate with a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Empathetic and understanding. You are an advocate for the member’s healthcare and are passionate about providing top quality care
- Articulate. You have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as an eye for customer service
- Flexible. This is a remote full time 40 hour per week position. Weekend and weekly night shifts along with shifts during business hours are required
- Agile. You are excited about improving our processes and you adapt quickly to feedback and new training modules as we expand our offerings and services
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare medicine and life sciences a big plus
Why join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry – we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Intel i3 processor or AMD Ryzen or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version) Safari (latest version) or Internet Explorer 11
Please let us know during the interview process if you have concerns with any of these requirements. *We are not currently hiring residents of CA*
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We want to rebuild the healthcare industry and change the way individuals think about taking ownership over their health. You will be working with a team of hardworking mission-driven people trying to effect change in healthcare as quickly and meaningfully as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.