Job Responsibilities: E-Commerce Fraud Prevention Specialist
Salary: 52000 per YEAR
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
Location: Lititz, PA
As a Fraud Prevention Specialist you will:
- Analyze incoming orders to spot trends and prevent fraudulent order attempts
- Communicate empathetically with cardholders to confirm order authenticity
- Make and execute decisions regarding the validity of orders
- Measure track and communicate data on fraudulent attempts and chargebacks on a regular basis
- Work cooperatively with other Fraud Prevention Specialists to recognize trends and update the system accordingly
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency reduce loss and enhance the customer experience
We are looking for driven motivated candidates who:
- Can support a position and influence outside opinion
- Notices the small details
- Is not afraid to take ownership of decisions and leverages data to back up those decisions
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced changing environment
- Has strong Excel experience
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree
Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have a strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (a wired connection is preferred if possible).
- A valid physical address (apartment suite etc.). PO Boxes are not supported as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat webcam etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK AL AR AZ DE FL GA IA ID IN KS KY MD ME MI MN MO MS NC NH NH NV OH OK PA SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WI WV and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available W2 only.