Job Responsibilities : Incident Management Consultant- Remote/Home Based Worker
Salary : $51,300 – $79,300 a year
Company : Allstate
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : Graduate
An incident management ECC (Enterprise Command Center) Analyst is responsible for Incident detection, Incident management, and Incident facilitation of major applications within Allstate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Provides regular and timely communication updates to all levels of leadership. Opens, facilitates and manages rapid response calls when potential outages are detected.
schedule: Friday to Sunday from 10:30am to 11:30pm CT
- Run various diagnostics to determine validity of errors received
- Handle incident detection/situations and provide guidance/coaching to Sr. Associate and Specialist level analysts
- Operate as a resource for all incident detection in the ECC
- Handle all types of rapid response calls and outages and drive calls to closure
- Document all dialog during a Rapid Response call
- Provide guidance to Sr. Associate and Specialist level analysts regarding document, interdependencies, and, application details
Customer and user service oriented (2-4 years experience)
Compensation range for this position is $51,300-$79,300 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Click Here : Apply Now