Job Responsibilites : Technical Analyst- Oil & Gas (remote)
Company : KCF Technologies Inc
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
KCF Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology company dedicated to putting innovative solutions to work in the Industrial World. SmartDiagnostics, our IIOT Technology, fuels our mission to Transform American Industry through helping our customers eliminate downtime, eradicate waste, increase safety, and elevate manufacturing jobs across the United States. To accomplish this epic technical revolution, we integrate our core values into our everyday actions and consistently challenge the status quo! Learn more at www.kcftech.com.
Where You Come In:
We are currently seeking a Technical Analyst to join our growing team, working specifically in our Oil & Gas Sector! As a Technical Analyst/ Engineer on the KCF Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a collaborative team of engineers in one of the most exciting fields in technology!
KCF Technical Analysts/ Engineers help our industrial customers remotely and continuously monitor their factory equipment to prevent unplanned failures and optimize operation to extend machine life. Technology and data analysis provide the backbone for delivering actionable advice to customers, so your ability to learn vibration and other types of machine health analysis is key. Our team will provide you the detailed training you need, but you need to bring the capability and desire to absorb the training and become an expert. Personal interaction is key; we focus on relationship-building and establishing trust with our customers so that they are excited to work with us to improve their plant’s operation, making their jobs easier and more valuable.
This engineering role has the ability to be remote from your current location in the US, and travel requirements may vary depending on your current location. Any industry or vibration analysis experience you bring to the table is a major plus and will accelerate your ability to succeed.
This is starting to sound like your next challenge, right? Read on for more info!
- Deliver SmartDiagnostics Sentry® monitoring services including installation, setup, and ongoing vibration analysis and machine health diagnosis
- Perform Quality Assurance of SmartDiagnostics® software and hardware products
- Perform customer training programs on SmartDiagnostics® software and hardware
- Answer questions and solve customer problems
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, physical science, or similar
- 2-3 years experience working in the Metals Industry strongly preferred
- Vibration Analysis experience strongly preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, engineering mindset, hands-on experience, and enjoyment of learning how things work
- Superior communication skills; written, face-to-face, and over the phone
- Able, willing, and excited to travel and maneuver through large industrial plants
Perks & Benefits:
At KCF, we are committed to providing best-in-class benefits, engaging development opportunities, and powerful perks that are focused on bringing out the best in you:
- 100% Company paid Insurance Premiums
- Hybrid remote work model- “work from home, work from anywhere”
- Competitive compensation & quarterly bonus opportunities
- Four weeks PTO; paid Holidays
- 401(k) with KCF match
- Wellness Initiatives, including generous reimbursements
- Monthly cell-phone stipend
- Learning culture committed to Growth and Development- courses and training programs available to all employees
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (“GED”) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.