Job Responsibilities: Dr. Call Phone Pharmacist – Work-at-Home, FL Only
The Dr. Call Phone Pharmacist is a registered Pharmacist who is responsible for the accurate and timely dispensing of prescribed medication to patients with a Member First focus. The work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Dr. Call Phone Pharmacist ensures adherence to quality assurance standards, accurate tracking techniques, and a review process before shipping medications to patients. This position also:
- Begins to influence the department’s strategy.
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
This position will be part of an inbound phone team handling calls from healthcare professionals. Responsibilities of the role include taking new prescriptions from providers, prospective DUR review, clarifying existing prescriptions received at Humana Pharmacy to ensure timely dispensing of medications, transferring prescriptions to and from Humana Pharmacy, and performing profile readouts for current therapy to local healthcare facilities
- Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy
- Licensed as a PHARMACIST in the state of FL
- Ability to participate in Federal prescription programs
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving
- The work ethic that is focused, accurate, and highly productive
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with computers
- Must comply with WAH requirements (dedicated Home office, high-speed internet, etc.)
- Must reside in Arizona
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco-Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
- 3+ years experience in a high volume community or mail-order pharmacy practice environment
- During peak seasons, overtime may be required as dictated by business needs
- Work At Home, Florida Only.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Click Here : Apply Now