Job Responsibilities : Project Manager
Salary : n
Company : Fusion Connect
Location : Remote us
We are excited that you are interested in employment opportunities at Fusion!
Our preferred format for expressing interest in our open positions is via our online profile submission portal.
Submitting a profile along with your resume helps to speed the hiring process and places you in our system so that we can consider you for future opportunities as well
Please review our current openings for a full listing of available opportunities. You can search for current openings by title and location and submit a profile to express an interest in these opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Participate as a Project Manager in a Network Service Provider, Service Delivery and Implementation group.
- Responsible for attainment of all targets: on-time, on-budget delivery of telco circuits, managed services and provisioned equipment.
- Manage large scale projects, kickoff meetings, customer conference calls, resources (contractors, vendors, partner carriers, people) and budgets.
- Meet company customer satisfaction metrics. Manage customer expectations
- Manage tasks, define goals, design plans, budgets, schedules, milestones, get approvals from department heads.
- Design, generate and distribute reports on project timelines, monitor KPIs and SLAs.
- Update all customers regarding implementation milestones.
- Manage service delivery projects by communicating with service providers, customers and internal departments to ensure timely and accurate service delivery
- Communicate progress to internal and external regarding service delivery due date, services, billing or other issues.
- Manage day-to-day deliverables.
- Update project management applications, and databases.
- Analyze and evaluate service delivery performance
Click Here : Apply Now