Job Responsibilities: FACTSEd Teacher
1. Provide an engaging and safe environment that encourages student success in the areas of reading, language arts, and mathematics.
2. Deliver supplemental instruction through push-in and pull-out programs during the school day and/or after school.
3. Implement supplemental programs in the areas of reading, language arts, and mathematics, according to Title I regulations, and FACTS Education Solutions’ procedures, policies, and contract requirements.
4. Analyze assessment data to create individualized learning paths and activities that supplement classroom instruction.
5. Incorporate the use of online lessons and activities via iPads/tablets/laptops.
6. Provide district, school leadership, parents, and classroom teachers with pre and post-assessment data, student progress reports, and supporting compliance documentation as required.
7. Establish strong parent involvement programs and relationships that encourage student participation and success.
8. Collaborate and establish relationships with colleagues to create a strong partnership/school community.
9. Manage inventory of Title I resources.
10. Provide all compliance and other related documentation to FACTS Ed in the timelines communicated.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education preferred.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience working in a classroom setting or comparable experience.
2. Experience working with English Language Learners preferred.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Passion for education, focusing on the success and achievements of students, parents, and fellow educators.
2. Basic knowledge and understanding of federal programs, policies, and procedures.
3. Exemplary skills monitoring, tracking, and evaluating data to assess program effectiveness.
4. Technically savvy.
5. Demonstrated ability to set priorities and achieve results.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
7. Ability to develop positive professional relationships, internally and externally.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or [email protected]
Nelnet is a Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Workplace.