Job Responsibilites : Veterinary Technician Consultant
Company : Chewy
Location : Remote US
Chewy is looking for a Licensed Veterinary Technician Consultant to join our Healthcare Team. Come join our growing organization and be a part of revolutionizing the pet pharmaceutical industry! Join a team that cares deeply about improving pet health compliance and providing best in class customer service for both the pet parent and veterinarian community.
What You’ll Do:
- Licensed Veterinary Technicians (LVTs) will have the opportunity to provide support and education to Chewy’s pet parents on products and services that help animal health and wellbeing.
- LVTs will support a team of veterinary consultants providing telehealth services to Chewy customers.
- LVTs will provide subject matter expertise on companion animal health and wellness for Chewy Healthcare.
- The position is intended to be remote, working from your home.
- Chewy offers necessary materials for the veterinarian technician to support and provide effective communication with pet parents.
What You’ll Need:
- A Veterinary Technology Bachelor’s Degree from a NAVTA and/or AVMA-CVTEA accredited program, or equivalent is required
- Licensed in any state of the Continental U.S., (license must be active and in good standing).
- 3+ years of small animal veterinary experience or relevant experience.
- Must have proficient computer skills as this will require interacting with customers and Chewy team members remotely through an online platform.
- Someone who embraces forward thinking and curiosity.
- Has exemplary listening, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask comfortably.
- Is comfortable collaborating with other LVTs, veterinarians, and Chewy employees utilizing a team-oriented environment.
- Is passionate about helping people and pets with empathy and excellent customer service focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment.
- Have access to high-speed internet and additional back up WiFi via hotspot
- Have a reliable computer that is less than 5yrs old.
- Have a designated home office that is quiet and free from disruptions.
- Occasional travel required.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]
Click Here : Apply Now