Job Responsibilites : Sales Operations Analyst
Company : Sysco
Location : Norman, OK 73019 USA
US0029 Sysco Arkansas (Division of USA II)
The Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst is a professional sales analytics position responsible for the reporting and analytics needed to support strategic go-to-market initiatives. The analyst will support Sales, managing and leveraging large data sets with strong attention to detail. They will have a creative problem-solving mindset and the ability to build business models. This position will work cross-functionally across sales, merchandising, revenue management and finance, with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective and analytically driven decisions.
Under the direction of the Sales Strategy & Operations Director, the primary responsibility for this position is to provide insights and analytics to support the execution of corporate, market, and region’s key initiatives and increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and tools.
- Analyze performance and productivity data to support coaching/performance management efforts carried out by regional sales leaders
- Provide insights and data that enables region sales leadership to properly allocate resources for all territory sales roles in the organization
- Extract large data sets to forecast, model business decisions, and conduct strategic analysis to support sales pipeline management, customer acquisition, resource coverage, and customer retention efforts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Understand key metrics to include outside data, year over year performance and run rates in relationship to overall company goals with a bottom up approach
- Work directly with Sales Strategy & Operations leadership on business-critical reporting needs
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help increase sales productivity
- Assist with annual planning and monthly forecasting processes to support sales leadership team
- Manage, resolve and route CRM related issues/requests from sales associates
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts (CRM platform)
- Maintains reports tracking standardized sales process, standardized KPIs, and executive dashboards
- Develops strong working relationships with regional sales, finance, merchandising, and revenue management partners
- Learn quickly when facing new challenges; thrives on fast-paced environment
- Adapt well to change and view new experiences as growth opportunities
Education and / or Experience:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 5 years experience managing and analyzing large data sets, and 2+ years in a sales support B2B professional role or 2+ years in a professional analytical role or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports & deriving insights from data
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in Excel, modeling, and data manipulation
- Strong financial acumen and ability to properly plan and execute business plans
- Flexible; readily accepts change; open to new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to apply business financial knowledge to support growth and to provide meaningful analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence a variety of key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with internal and external teams
- Ability to learn the use of proprietary CRM tools for planning and forecasting sales growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to execute multiple initiatives at the same time
- Proactive, self-directed, with the ability to structure a weekly schedule to be successful
Candidates who start work in the months of May, June and July 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.