Job Responsibilities: Seasonal Full-Time Customer Support Associate – Winchester, KY
Company: Amazon HVH
Location: Winchester, KY 40391
Educational requirements: High School
While Amazon is a global company, this role will be positioned at our Winchester, KY site located at 1919 Rolling Hills Ln., Winchester, KY 40391. Due to current COVID restrictions, you will work virtually until notified by your manager. Once you are notified of your return to site date you will be expected to work on-site from that date forward. Should business needs require you to work on-site ahead of this date, please note our Winchester, KY site remains open with physical distancing, cleaning and sanitization, and other safety measures in place including wearing of masks and temperature checks.
To be considered for this position, your ZIP code must be within 50 miles of the address listed above.
What is a Full-Time position in Customer Service?
Our Winchester, KY customer service site is open from 06:00-00:00 (midnight). As a Seasonal Full Time Amazon Customer Service employee your work schedule could fall anywhere in between these hours, and may often require one or both weekend days. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week in this role, with the additional expectation to work up to 60 hours a week if there is a business need, large-scale event, or if peak season requires.
Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays $15.00 per hour.
- Help a variety of Amazon customers by phone, e-mail, and/or chat.
- Use tools and programs to navigate the website, research accounts, review options and solutions for customers, and communicate them effectively.
- Support customers through typing, phone, and computer skills by navigating the internet and website, multiple browsers, e-mail, social media, and instant messenger, or chat tools.
- Complete mandatory training (this schedule will be different from your work schedule upon hiring).
- Actively problem solve and innovate on behalf of customers with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Opportunity to learn other areas of the business and support specialty departments as needed.
- Support a full-time working schedule of 40 hours up to 60 hours based on business needs that may change during the course of your seasonal assignment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent English language proficiency required.
- You must provide a homework area that is free of any distractions. You must be able to devote your full undivided attention to the Amazon customer.
- You agree that you will not provide child or adult care during hours of scheduled work.
- Amazon provides paid mandatory training and resources for new associates. Please watch our New Hire Training (https://youtu.be/63NrmxUEHKg) video for more information.
- Capability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork.
- Strong typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring).
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous call center experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in prioritizing tasks and time to ensure efficiency.
Click Here : Apply Now