Job Responsibilities : Search Engine Optimisation
Salary : Not Disclosed
Skills : Website Ranking
Working hours: 8 Hours
Location : Remote
Education requirements : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience requirements : 0 – 1 Year
Locus is a deep-tech platform that automates human decisions in the supply chain to provide efficiency, transparency, and consistency in logistics operations.The platform uses deep machine learning and proprietary algorithms to offer smart logistics solutions like route optimization, real-time tracking, insights, and analytics, beat optimization, efficient warehouse management, vehicle allocation, and utilization.
SEO and Outreach Specialist
Job Brief: Join our growing SEO team. The qualified individual we’re looking for should be outgoing and great with email and online communications, while also being collaborative with content ideas and new link building techniques. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of link building strategies and SEO tactics. This includes experience with link building tools to facilitate link acquisition.
We are looking for a quick learner who is highly organized and comfortable working across many projects. As the position is completely remote, interested applicants should have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Translating business objectives and goals into tangible strategies.
- Work in conjunction with the SEO Manager to identify high-potential content targets. The primary responsibility in this position is to support the SEO growth of our website.
- Develop tactics and repeatable methodologies to successfully acquire brand mentions and relevant links for a variety of niches that will positively impact organic search visibility.
- Prospecting for opportunities through competitor backlinks and advanced search operators.
- Ongoing link prospecting and outreach campaign execution.
- Broken link identification and reclamation.
- Keyword Research: Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion) in coordination with our business objectives.
- Understands and can develop GMB profiles and brand centric SEO solutions.
- Creative, flexible, and work well in a fast-paced, results-driven, deadline focused environment.
- Own specifications for all SEO features; define requirements, write user stories, make decisions during development, and execute experiments.
- Recommend optimizations to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Motivation, dedication, and curiosity
- 2-4 proven experience in executing SEO operations (10%), SEO Copywriting (10%) for Guest Articles and Backlinking (80%)
- You are proficient in SEO industry tools, such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, BuzzStream, NinjaOutreach, Pitchbox, and LinkResearchTools, etc.
- Experience in white-hat, content-based high quality link acquisition is a must.
- Experience in working in a B2B technology brand is a plus.
- Stay abreast of SEO algorithms, trends and adopt best practices.
1 thought on “SEO Job Vacancy after 12th Pass | Work from Home Private Jobs 2021”
I want work from home as Amazon worker as iam free in lockdown