Job Responsibilities : Sales Enablement Specialist
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Siemens
Location : Remote US
Digital Grid Business Unit
The Digital Grid Business Unit covers comprehensive solutions ranging from software to automation needed to construct the smart grids of today. We ensure reliable, secure, affordable energy supply in a decentralizing, decarbonizing, digitalizing and all-electrifying energy world. Electrical energy makes the world go round. No matter where power comes from or where it has to go, we make sure it makes it’s way – every step of the way!
In this global position, you will support the Siemens Digital Business Unit with a focus on the exciting Grid Edge, Meter Data Management and Grid Simulation portfolios for utility, industry and infrastructure customers.
Our Sales Enablement Specialist will deliver the necessary tools, content, training, process, and shares best practices to support the sales force and ensure they are successful in their day-to-day activities. In this role you will create, develop, and manage global enablement materials designed to integrate sales teams and increase sales, leveraging innovative ways of delivering learning.
What part will you play?
- You support the digital transformation of sales by implementing and ensuring adoption of digital tools to improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- You manage the implementation of a state-of-the-art sales enablement automation (SEA) platform, creating transparency of missing or out-of-date content and training sales and marketing in its use
- You support the continued development and use of our CRM
- You work to improve the portfolio knowledge, selling & tool skills of our global sales through the use of training platforms
- You support the integration of different digital tools (SEA, CRM, training platform, etc.) to make a seamless sales journey
- You track course participation and development of sales skills according to their business targets and give a regular analysis of progress to regional and headquarter management
- You make onboarding software sales a smooth, seamless activity that maximizes sales performance with a shortened ramp up time
- You train sales on the use of digital prospecting tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You bring sales enablement data together in a sales management dashboard to drive better decision making across the organization
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing and or other related education such as instructional design
- You have worked in a sales environment, sales excellence or as a frontline seller using digital tools for the past 3 + years
- Experience in a B2B environment in the energy industry is a plus
- Furthermore, you bring knowledge for creating actionable insight from data made available from digital sales tools e.g. which sales collateral, training sessions, sales presentations, references are being used by sales in which regions
- Proven ability to create reports that support sales management and marketing decision making
- You are driven to improve the competence of sales for portfolio, selling skills, and tools with demonstratable results
- To find your way in your international environment you bring fluent English and Spanish language skills. Other language skills such as German are welcome
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to travel both domestic and international 10% of the time