Job Responsibilities : Technical Support Representative
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Sitel
Location : Remote us
Educational requirements : High School
- You can problem solve technical issues
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- You are 18+ years of age
- You have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- You pass a criminal background check
About the Job
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues and guide users through step-by-step solutions
- Educate customers about designated products
- Handle inbound customer calls
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Navigate through multiple systems
- Ongoing training and skill development
About the Benefits
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To kick things off, our application includes an assessment that covers the questions we would typically ask at the start of an interview and shows you what a day in the life is like at Sitel. This speeds up the process and helps us get to know you better. After you apply, one of our recruiters will contact you for an interview.
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills, and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest, and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences, and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
Click Here : Apply Now