Job Responsibilities : Social Media Content Creator (Remote)
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Grafton Asset Management
Location : Remote us
Philosophy and key drivers
- Values Driven: we mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny and positively impact the world around them.
- Pioneering platform: we are a catalyst for financial innovation by providing people with a platform through which they can commit their capital to areas based on ESG principles.
- Creating Community: we promote an integrated ecosystem through a robust network of community-based and non-profit organizations seeking to advance financial literacy and inclusion.
- Accelerating financial empowerment: we demonstrate that where you put your money matters by delivering returns that accelerate economic growth and prosperity.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise Rallius and its products
- Writing and designing engaging content posts for social media, websites, blogs
- Edit and proofread written pieces for posts and blog posts before publication
- Conduct keyword research and understand social media current trends and developments
- Utilizing SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Engage with consumers and respond to questions or complaints
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Work closely with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Pursuing partnerships/alliances with ambassadors, social media influencers and community leaders
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- Or proven experience as a content creator or similar role
- Portfolio of social media content (posts, blog posts, articles etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Familiarity with SEO
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and collaboratively
Click Here : Apply Now