Job Responsibilities : Hawaii Based Call Center Agent – Work From Home
Salary : 32000 per YEAR
Company : Southern Airways Corporation
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
JOB TITLE: Call Center Virtual Work From Home Weekends Mandatory
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORKER CATEGORY: Full Time
SHIFT: 3:30PM – 12AM Hawaiian Time Zone
Call Center Agents are usually the first contact our customers have with our company. They are responsible for incoming calls to the reservation center processing reservations and changes in itinerary making alternative transportation arrangements in coordination with SOC and resolving problems. This is a virtual position. Must be available weekends.
Did we mention that the incumbent will be eligible for flight benefits wiki cargo benefits and medical/dental/vision insurance?
JOBS THIS POSITION DIRECTLY SUPERVISES:
This position does not supervise others.
- Answer calls and makes reservations
- Handle customer inquiries
- Manage and resolve customer issues
- Provide customers with flight route and pricing information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate in a very concise and effective manner with customers and supervisors
- Good listener and able to project a calm steady demeanor in all interactions
- Stress tolerance and resilience
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely high-paced environment
- Ability to work late evenings weekends and other hours as required by the Call Center schedule
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually
- Ability to learn understand and communicate the terms of the company’s Contract of Carriage
- Ability to become proficient in various software and reservation systems used
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and reliable Internet service
- Computer phone skills; accurate data entry and typing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite specifically Outlook Word and Excel
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to read write and speak English effectively
- Ability to work within a 24/7 operation including holidays
- Ability to pass a 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen
- At least 18 years of age
- Authorized to work in the U.S. per the Immigration Act of 1986
- A quiet location free from interruptions in which to work; hard-wired internet and mode
- Prefer prior airline reservations system experience
- At least 1 year of call center experience
Level 2 – Ability to execute sound decision-making in a fast-paced environment.
Level 1 – Requires some concentration and normal attention. Generally once the job is learned the tasks can be performed more or less automatically.
Level 2 – Requires high periods of concentration intermittently and normal attention. Generally even once the job is learned tasks will require normal attention to deal with recurring variables.
Level 3 – Requires a high level of concentration and a high level of attention intermittently. Generally the approach to tasks may be consistent but the number of steps required and/or the number of variables involved creates the possibility of errors unless the incumbent pays close attention.
- Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position
- Must be able to communicate through verbal written and electronic means
- Must have physical dexterity sufficient to perform repetitive tasks and motions
- Must be able to work extended hours on the phone and computer
Approximate % of Time
Sitting or standing at a desk
Degree of Hand-Eye Coordination Required:
Photocopier fax machine scanner
Approximate percentage of time incumbent spends in “on-the-job” travel including commuting to regular work locations: less than 5%
Shifts available afternoon evening overnight Hawaiian Time Zone Weekends Mandatory
Click Here : Apply Now