Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Agent Remote
Salary: $12 an hour
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Customer Service Agent answering and solving problems related to healthcare. In this role, you will take inbound calls and assist our customers with managing their needs. You will have to navigate through various pages on your computer and add notes to the file.
We provide all the training you will need to be successful. After our paid training we will then coach and develop your skills to be a Customer Service ROCK STAR.
This is starting as a Work from the Home position and with great attendance and performance may remain as such based on client needs.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-time schedules (40 hours/week)
- $12.00/hour starting wage May differ based on line of business
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off (Starts accruing day one)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually (after just one year of employment)
- 100% paid college tuition through The University of Arizona Global Campus to earn the degree of your choice (after just one year of employment)
Required qualifications, skills, and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- At least 18 years old
- A typing speed of at least 25 wpm
- Ability to troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience
- Caring and empathic spirit
- Passion for helping people
- Desire and dedication to learning something new
- Understanding that a new career takes time to master
- Using multiple programs at once
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Navigation between multiple screens
Click Here : Apply Now