Job Responsibilities : Telemedicine Nurse Practitioner (Remote)
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Forward
Location : Remote US
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage, diagnose and treat patients via our online chat-based platform, including: proactively providing medical and wellness education (facilitated by Forward’s technology), diagnosing and treating patients via our online chat-based telemedicine platform, including recommending suitable treatment plans and considering cost-effective treatment modalities, and assisting in care coordination and onsite visit planning for both urgent and wellness member visits.
- Giving and receiving regular feedback on individual member cases.
- Providing a positive member experience in telemedicine interactions, including quality of care recommended and tone / messaging with which care is delivered.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years of primary care experience
- Nurse Practitioners who are licensed in any of the following states: Texas, Massachusetts.
- Nurse Practitioners who are motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments
- Preference for Candidates with the following:
- Individuals with availability to work night shifts during the week and weekend
- Nurse Practitioners who completed Residency Programs in Primary Care (certified DNP or MSN)
- Nurse Practitioners with telemedicine experience
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Click Here : Apply Now