Job Responsibilities : Work from Home Travel Consultant Salary : $15 an hour Company : Heavenly Mountain Resort Location : Remote us Educational requirements : High School
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Start Your Career Opportunity of a Lifetime at Vail Resorts: As an At Home Travel Consultant you will book customized vacation experiences including lodging and activities for the guests of Vail Resorts’ renowned mountain resorts; via inbound calls from the comfort of your home.
Get Non-Traditional Perks Benefits and Flexibility:
- This is a Seasonal position with an hourly base pay of $15 per hour PLUS potential bonus and incentives.
- Year round opportunities extended to seasonal team members based on performance
- Receive great BENEFITS such as
- Complimentary season ski pass for you and dependent family members.
- Discounts on lodging retail food and beverage and transportation at select resorts.
- Accrue and receive Paid Time Off (PTO and Sick Time).
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Medical dental vision insurance and 401K once 750 service-hours have been accumulated.
- Work from the comfort of your own home. No commute and more flexibility.
- Inbound calls only – no cold calling.
Develop Your Career Path: To assure At Home Travel Consultants are well versed and knowledgeable of Vail Resorts’ different resorts and experiences team members will have the opportunity to participate in job-specific training that includes virtual and onsite property and activity tours.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 6 months of sales and service experience.
- Must live within 3 hours driving distance from Lake Tahoe CA.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills including the ability to speak read and write fluently in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability of efficiently navigate multiple computer systems while speaking with customers.
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish); additional language skill compensation provided for written and verbal proficiency.
- Vacation planning experience a plus.
- Experience working on a base pay plus bonus and incentive compensation structure.
- Prior experience working and/or learning in a remote environment (from-home).
Technical Job Requirements:
Vail Resorts provides specific equipment required to perform this role; including virtual desktop terminal keyboard and mouse second monitor telephone and headset webcam and Ethernet cable.
Final Candidates are required to provide the following services *prior to start date*:
- Dedicated landline phone (cellular phones or VoIP phones are not permitted)
- High-speed wired internet connection (wireless & satellite internet are not permitted)
- Employees will receive financial reimbursement for monthly telephone and internet fees that are used for work purposes. Receipts must be provided.
This work-at-home position requires that the candidate be available to work 40 hours per week. Overtime may be required during peak business periods such as the month of January. Hours will include weekend hours evening hours and holidays.
- Seasonal 6-8 month position
- Eight-hour shifts.
- Start Date: October 28th 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343176