Job Responsibilities: HITL Content Specialist, Curation
Salary: $90000 per year
Location: Remote US
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with a conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Our Curation team is on a mission to better facilitate this through the curation of the best, most relevant, and timely content that reaches, engages and delights one of the largest daily audiences in the world.
Twitter’s Curation team sits within its Consumer Product team, which works directly on developing the core Twitter product with our customers in mind.
We are looking for an editorial and technical specialist to pioneer new human-in-the-loop machine learning (HITL ML) processes that will scale Curation’s expertise throughout Twitter.
This role can be remote in the UK/US or located in our London/New York/San Francisco offices. The ideal candidate will be a hardworking contributor who helps us design and build powerful structured content systems. They will have a consistent record of working with editorial, product, design, and engineering teams to achieve technological breakthroughs that accelerate launches or deepen product impact; a detailed knowledge of social media and Twitter; and substantial experience driving projects through completion and retrospective stages. This is a strategic role offering a rare opportunity to redefine how information is organized and contextualized on the world’s most influential social media platform.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Crafting and implementing high-impact HITL processes in concert with Product and Engineering colleagues
- Influencing and executing a long-term strategy for success
- Using data to advance projects through multiple stages, and most importantly to drive significant product impact
- Building a repository of structured content that can fuel multiple Curation work streams for many years
- Help execute Curation’s HITL content strategy, with emphasis on structuring multiple content formats, crafting the best data schemas, and designing effective tooling
- Work with agility and enthusiasm as strategic priorities inevitably evolve
- Deliver on team goals and road maps, and identify key findings that inform future work
- Communicate team progress effectively and engagingly in multiple forums
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners as part of a distributed team
- Track success metrics regularly and share as needed; propose new, better metrics when appropriate
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience
- Written and verbal fluency in English; other languages a plus
- Strong familiarity with the architecture of HITL ML systems, either in media or other industries
- Proficient in collaborating with PMs and/or ML engineers in defining schemas and attributes that drive deeper understanding of media and content
- Proven experience using automated or semi-automated tools on content curation products or platforms, resulting in stronger metrics or other positive outcomes
- The ability to handle large amounts of data via multiple methods or tools, including but not limited to SQL, AirTable, analytics dashboards, etc.
- Comfort managing projects end-to-end, and to communicate key takeaways quickly and persuasively in a variety of forums
We care about making work happy and productive for everyone, with a permanent option to work remotely or regularly work from home when our offices reopen; a home office expense budget; wellness benefits; regular #NoMeetingFridays; and six months of parental leave.
A few other things we value:
- Challenge – We work with Twitter’s product and standards teams to solve some of the industry’s hardest content problems.
- Diversity – Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.
Click Here : Apply Now