Job Responsibilities : Enrollment Eligibility Representative – Remote Salary : $17 per hour Company : UnitedHealth Group Location : Remote us Educational requirements : High School
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people including yourself. We offer the latest tools most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work . SM
If it sounds too good to be true consider this: Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals we’re building a high-performance structure that works better for more people in more ways.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Researching errors by comparing enrollment error reports against system information along with CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) records
- Sending correspondence to members or CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) to gather information or provide updates for corrections
- Reconciling reports
- Performing basic clerical functions with proficient PC skills
- Analytical and Researching techniques to trend or quantify projects
- Initiate and assist with developments/changes to increase or change quality and productivity
- Preparing processing and maintaining new member or group enrollments
- Responding to member eligibility or group questions & verify enrollment status
- Working with various types of member correspondence
- Reconciling eligibility discrepancies analyzing transactional data & submitting retroactive eligibility changes
- Inventory control of member and group transactions dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED (or higher) OR 10+ years of equivalent working experience
- 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and strong mouse and keyboarding skills
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity Compassion Relationships Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career or are an experienced veteran or spouse we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa a Senior Quality Analyst works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now add your energy your passion for excellence your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals states and communities military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work. SM
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.19. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education work experience certifications etc. As of the date of this posting In addition to your salary UHG offers the following benefits for this position subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health dental and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance short-term disability insurance and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex age national origin protected veteran status disability status sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: claims data entry coding medical coding customer service UnitedHealth Group Optum OptumRx call center UnitedHealthcare health care healthcare office phone support training class advocate work at home work from home WAH WFH remote telecommute hiring immediately #RPO