Job Responsibilities : Technical Product Specialist
Salary : $21 per hour
Company : Vector Solutions
Location : Remote US
At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others – the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction. So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Vector Solutions is currently hiring for a Technical Product Specialist.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot and test customer issues over the phone, email and through remote assistance software.
- Learn the setup of our LMS and business application of Vector Solutions products.
- Provide first and second level problem resolution for customers with application problems.
- Ensure objectives and service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Provide resolution of issues for clients, liaise between clients, customer success team and development team.
- Utilize our case management system, keep track of your own support tickets, and follow through to completion.
- Provide accurate and timely support by documenting all issues and resolutions.
- Maintain communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn new products and develop technical knowledge.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve a wide range of technical computer-related issues.
- Communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and application support skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or another closely related field.
- 2+ years’ customer service experience.
- 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting web-based software.