Job Responsibilites : Remote – Inside Sales
Company : Verizon
Location : Remote US
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
Generating sales helps our business grow, and you’ll help us achieve continued growth by providing exceptional customer service. As a Work from Home Inside Sales Representative, you’ll take inbound calls from potential customers in response to promotional communications. You’ll also make some outbound calls to customers who are eligible for new promotions. You’ll help our customers understand how our wireless services will enable them to play, work, and live better all while working remotely from the convenience of your home office. To be eligible for this position, your home office must be located anywhere within the state of Arizona.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Listening to customers’ needs and making appropriate recommendations.
- Promoting our products and services.
- Communicating the value of our offerings.
- Influencing the purchasing decisions of new and existing customers.
What we’re looking for…
You’re someone others look to for advice on the latest technology. Working toward challenging commission-based sales targets to motivate you to perform at your best. Multi-tasking comes easy to you, even in an at-home environment that lacks direct supervision. You are persistent and know that with effort, you will win. You make connections with all types of people, are a skilled communicator, and build rapport easily.
You’ll need to have:
- Meet all home office requirements listed below
- One or more years of work experience.
- Your home office must be located in the state of Arizona.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work in a commission-based environment.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- An Associate’s Degree.
- Commission-based experience.
- Experience handling inbound and outbound customer calls to achieve sales.
- The ability to work effectively in an at-home environment independent of immediate supervision.
- Experience solving customer problems in a work-from-home environment.
- Demonstrated self-discipline, time management skills, resourcefulness, and ability to work collaboratively with leaders and teams, all in a virtual work environment.
Home office and virtual office Requirements:
- This is a work-from-home role with occasional in-person meetings and training.
- Your home office must be located within the state of Arizona
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem capable of at least 25mbps (per your service plan; a monetary stipend may be provided to you). Wireless connections or DSL are not acceptable.
- A dedicated quiet, private workspace.
- Verizon conducts periodic home audits via webcam to ensure your workspace meets requirements.
- The ability to self-manage in a remote work environment, including setup of company-provided ergonomic chair, desk and computer equipment and ongoing proactive, skilled, and effective management of your home network and connections.
Verizon is an award winning company and has been recognized by the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Working Mother Magazine, as a best company for multicultural women, as a top 10 Best for Vets employer, and as a top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you.
Our technologies and our customers’ needs are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest trends.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment (60 mins). If you’re selected to move forward, one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.